5 Reasons You Should Start Volunteering Immediately According To Youthlinc Participants
1. It makes you super happy!!
- Create friendships with people you serve.
- Knowing your time is greatly valued.
- Knowing you’re impacting a person’s life in a positive way.
2. You build many important and useful skills
3. It always looks great on resumes or college application
- Whether it be for a job or college application community service will make you stand out!
4. It helps you contribute to your community
- There are people in need who will receive your help by simply volunteering for an organization (Youthinc, ect.) that is trying to change people’s lives through service.
5. Overall growth as a person
- Your perspective of certain things change
- You can use the experience to be a leader
- It makes you want to take more healthy risks
5 Reasons You Should Start Volunteering Immediately